The king is back on his throne.
This is the third time in his career Lebron has had this distinction. He was ranked fourth back in April.
“It’s an honor to be No. 1. I would also like to thank all of my supporters and the Miami Heat organization. Let’s keep it going.”
Rounding out the top three for player jerseys are Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder (who jumped up from #8) and Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers (who has held the top spot six times in his career).
As for team jerseys, the New York Knicks land at number one, overtaking the Chicago Bulls, who fall to fourth. The Miami Heat and Los Angeles Lakers are second and third respectively.
The lists are based on sales at the NBA Store in New York and NBAStore.com from April through Nov. 26.
TOP INDIVIDUAL JERSEY SALES
- 1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
- 2. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
- 3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
- 4. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
- 5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
- 6. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
- 7. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
- 8. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
- 9. Dwight Howard, Los Angeles Lakers
- 10. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
- 11. Deron Williams, Brooklyn Nets
- 12. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- 13. Steve Nash, Los Angeles Lakers
- 14. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
- 15. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
TOP TEAM SALES
- 1. New York Knicks
- 2. Miami Heat
- 3. Los Angeles Lakers
- 4. Chicago Bulls
- 5. Boston Celtics
- 6. Oklahoma City Thunder
- 7. Brooklyn Nets
- 8. Los Angeles Clippers
- 9. San Antonio Spurs
- 10. Dallas Mavericks
The Lakers are the only team with three players in the top-15. This is also Rajon Rondo’s first appearance on the list.
Christopher Walder is the Lead Editor for Sir Charles in Charge. You can follow him on Twitter @WALDERSPORTS