Nov 14, 2014; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Los Angeles Lakers guardKobe Bryant
(24) and San Antonio Spurs forwardTim Duncan
(21) react at Staples Center. The Spurs defeated the Lakers 93-80. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
In today’s NBA overreaction Monday, we take a look at 10 players that desperately need to be traded soon
More from Sir Charles In Charge
- LeBron James working to assemble super team for USA Basketball in 2024
- Dillon Brooks proved his value to Houston Rockets in the 2023 FIBA World Cup
- NBA Trade Rumors: 1 Player from each team most likely to be traded in-season
- Golden State Warriors: Buy or sell Chris Paul being a day 1 starter
- Does Christian Wood make the Los Angeles Lakers a legit contender?
Three weeks into the NBA season, and we pretty much know which teams are going to have a hand in how the 2014-15 campaign will end.
We also know who is wasting away talent in their rotation, or bench. We know the players that are flushing their time down the toilet, playing for teams that they aren’t benefiting as much as they could be if they were in a different situation.
But that’s the NBA.
Why does it have to be that way?
We don’t really know. That’s just the way it is.
In an attempt to break that lack of necessary player turnover, here are 10 players that need to be traded soon. At the same time, they’re also players that will probably never see themselves in a different uniform at any point this season.
Which is a shame.