We take a look at each team’s most important player heading into the 2015-16 NBA season
Every team has those types of players.
More from Sir Charles In Charge
- NBA Trade Rumors: Teams believe Chicago Bulls may be big sellers at the deadline
- Los Angeles Lakers: Improved play should fuel urgency to make a trade
- NBA Trade Rumors: Houston Rockets discussing deals for Eric Gordon?
- NBA Trade Rumors: LA Lakers could make surprise move for big-name vet
- NBA Trade Rumors: Lakers expected to make a big move in the next month?
The players that are not necessarily the team’s best player, or MVP, but the player that is most important to the team’s success. They’re often the “glue guys” of the team, but just a lot more talented than notorious “glue guys,” such as a Udonis Haslem.
Sometimes overlooked by the media and fans, but never by their impact on the game.
While LeBron James, Stephen Curry and, in the past, Kobe Byrant get all the glory for winning NBA Championships, there’s always that one, even two, players on every championship team that has a huge part in their winning.
As we draw closer to the 2015-16 NBA season, we take a look at each team’s Most Important Player.