The Memphis Grizzlies are hoping to ride their “Grit and Grind” defensive philosophy all the way to the NBA Finals
More from Memphis Grizzlies
- Memphis Grizzlies: Best and worst moves from 2023 NBA offseason
- Marcus Smart is everything the Grizzlies need and everything the Celtics will miss
- Memphis Grizzlies: Predicting how long Ja Morant’s next suspension might be
- NBA Trade Rumors: 4 Wings Grizzlies could target to replace Dillon Brooks
- 3 Offseason splash moves to help fix the Memphis Grizzlies
Defense wins championships.
Let’s not jump to conclusions. The Memphis Grizzlies are off to a hot 6-1 start against subpar teams, but they have a long way to go to earn the right to be associated with the word ‘championship.’
Despite falling short season after season, nobody is actually lining up in the Western Conference to see these guys in the first round of the playoffs. Why? Because they’re as tough as nails.
Starting from point guard to center, those guys know how to raise hell on the court. Here is exactly how the Memphis Grizzlies do just that.
More from Sir Charles In Charge
- LeBron James working to assemble super team for USA Basketball in 2024
- Dillon Brooks proved his value to Houston Rockets in the 2023 FIBA World Cup
- NBA Trade Rumors: 1 Player from each team most likely to be traded in-season
- Golden State Warriors: Buy or sell Chris Paul being a day 1 starter
- Does Christian Wood make the Los Angeles Lakers a legit contender?