Nov 10, 2014; Cleveland, OH, USA; Cleveland Cavaliers forwardLeBron James
(23) drives against New Orleans Pelicans forwardTyreke Evans
(1) during the fourth quarter at Quicken Loans Arena. The Cavaliers beat the Pelicans 118-111. Mandatory Credit: Ken Blaze-USA TODAY Sports
In Monday night’s NBA highlight capsules, the Cavaliers finally get it right with the re-emergence of LeBron James
More from Atlanta Hawks
- NBA Trade Rumors: Atlanta Hawks most likely landing spot for Pascal Siakam?
- Atlanta Hawks: Best and worst moves from 2023 NBA offseason
- NBA Trade Rumors: Hawks looking to move Clint Capela to close offseason?
- NBA Trade Rumors: Bold Pascal Siakam blockbuster trade idea to reshape NBA
- Why Toronto Raptors should trade Pascal Siakam to Atlanta Hawks
In Monday night’s five game NBA slate, the Cleveland Cavaliers finally got it right, one lowly team (Pacers) beat another lowely-er team (Jazz) and the Spurs and Clippers closed with an exceptional night cap.
For being the first day of the NBA’s third week, it wasn’t all bad. To say the least.
LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love led the Cavaliers to their third win of the season over Anthony Davis‘ (27 points, 14 rebounds, four assists, four steals and three blocks) insane stat line and his Pelicans.
The Bulls pulled away late from the Detroit Pistons — with Derrick Rose and the Hawks handed the Knicks a fifth straight loss.
Here are Monday’s NBA video highlight capsules.