Nov 12, 2014; New Orleans, LA, USA; Los Angeles Lakers guardKobe Bryant
(24) reacts against the New Orleans Pelicans during the second quarter of a game at the Smoothie King Center. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY Sports
The Lakers and Knicks continue their downward spiral in our Wednesday night NBA highlight capsules
More from Atlanta Hawks
- NBA Trade Rumors: Atlanta Hawks most likely landing spot for Pascal Siakam?
- Atlanta Hawks: Best and worst moves from 2023 NBA offseason
- NBA Trade Rumors: Hawks looking to move Clint Capela to close offseason?
- NBA Trade Rumors: Bold Pascal Siakam blockbuster trade idea to reshape NBA
- Why Toronto Raptors should trade Pascal Siakam to Atlanta Hawks
It was a quiet Wednesday night in the NBA.
The Wizards overcame a slow start to knock off the Pistons, and the Heat and Pacers played one hell of an ugly game. The Knicks and Lakers both lost again, while the undermanned Thunder found a way to beat the Celtics. At this point, any win that keeps them afloat in the NBA is huge.
The Hawks quietly beat the Jazz, and the Nuggets continue to suck up the Pepsi Center.
Here is our NBA highlight capsules from last night in the association.
More from Sir Charles In Charge
- LeBron James working to assemble super team for USA Basketball in 2024
- Dillon Brooks proved his value to Houston Rockets in the 2023 FIBA World Cup
- NBA Trade Rumors: 1 Player from each team most likely to be traded in-season
- Golden State Warriors: Buy or sell Chris Paul being a day 1 starter
- Does Christian Wood make the Los Angeles Lakers a legit contender?